Saturday, December 6, 2014

Best Friend



She's the only person I will tell that I don't wanna do something, and whine if being forced. With anyone else, I'm too polite.

She's the only person who knows that a few jello shots will get me on the roller coaster I am terrified of.

She's the only person who will not laugh at me for crying on said roller coaster, and not be *too* annoyed at me for not speaking to her for a few hours afterwards.

She's the only person who knows what I'm thinking before I do.

She's the only person who I cannot evict from my thoughts.

She's the only person who I let see me cry.. Usually at the worst times too.

She's the only person I know will ALWAYS be up for any adventure, including taking off to Africa for two months with no idea what we were doing.

She's the only person who can and will call me out on my shit.

She's the only person I know I can always depend upon, and won't leave.. Even if I try to force her out.

She's my person.

I once asked her why we were still friends. She answered with 'We are the same person.' and left it at that.

I guess its true.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment